Shipping + Returns
At Henry & Company, we pride ourselves on our professional and friendly customer service.
Online orders typically ship in 1-2 business days. We’ll email you a tracking number as soon as your order is out the door.
We’re pleased to offer Free Shipping on all online orders over $150*.
*Before any applicable taxes, and for single destination orders only.
A flat rate fee of $10 is applied for shipments anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska. We ship all orders via USPS Priority Mail. Incremental charges may apply to certain customer requests (e.g., multiple delivery locations, etc.).
Depending on destination, international orders may be available. Please call our store directly at (508) 487-6215 for more information.
CANCEL OR CHANGE AN ONLINE ORDER
Orders may be changed or cancelled before they ship. Please call us directly at (508) 487-6215 to make any changes to your existing order. Once an order has shipped, our Return Policy (below) applies.
If you have any questions about your online order or shopping on henryptown.com, please call us at (508) 487-6215, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Returns are accepted within 14 days from the date of purchase and must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and in the original packaging if possible.
- Returns are for merchandise exchange or store credit only.
- State law forbids the return or exchange of swimwear and underwear.
There are no refunds or exchanges on sale merchandise.
RETURN BY MAIL
If you wish to ship back your item(s) for an exchange or store credit, please...
- Email us at email@example.com with your order number to request a return USPS label.
- We’ll then email you the return label for you to print and affix it to your original shipment box (if available) or comparable packaging.
- Then just drop your return package at the post office and we’ll take it from there.
If you’re planning a trip to Provincetown (and we hope you are!) you may also return your item(s) for an exchange or store credit at our store at 210 Commercial Street. Be sure to bring the packing slip and credit card used when you placed your online order.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing flaw occurs within six months of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Whenever possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
If you have any questions about returning an online (or in-store) order, please call us at (508) 487-6215, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.