Hermosa Plimsoll Original Sneaker: Slate Navy
The Hermosa Plimsoll Original Lace Up Sneaker in Slate Navy by SeaVees:
- Men's skate-inspired lace-up sneaker made with outdoor-quality linen canvas
- Cushy memory foam footbed with airflow channels for cooling comfort
- Bouncy “power grip” outsole made from natural rubber
- Consciously crafted using a time-honored vulcanization process
- Thoughtfully made with quality materials: linen canvas upper, cotton canvas lining, cotton laces, natural rubber outsole
- Vegan sneaker style.
The 08/63 Hermosa Plimsoll Sneaker celebrates the first skateboard contest held in August 1963. Set in the parking lot of the Pier Avenue Junior High School in Hermosa Beach, California, the competition draws about 100 people from the nearby Hermosa Beach Surf Festival.